FAQ & Tips
How long have you been in business?
Since 1976, we have established a reputation as “The Finest Auto Body Facility” in Broward County. Voted #1 by our thousands of satisfied customers. We have developed a loyal following by “word of mouth” advertising.
Do you have loaner cars?
We do not have loaners available, but we do have an excellent working relationship with Enterprise Rent-A-Car & Hertz Rental which will provide a vehicle at preferred rates to our customers in need of a rental. They can pick you up at our location. Once your vehicle is ready for pick-up, you can return the rental to them and they will drive you back to our shop, as a courtesy.
Why not go back to my dealer? That's where I bought my car.
Your dealer may not be your best choice for collision repair. Many of the highest-quality facilities in the area aren't affiliated with dealers. Your dealer generally has no unique edge in terms of technology, techniques, or parts availability when it comes to repairing your vehicle after a collision. Also, some dealerships “farm” work out to their repair shops for their repairs.
What are your hours of operation?
We are open from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours appointments for estimates can be arranged as our schedules permit.
Do you guarantee your work?
Absolutely! We stand behind our guarantee! We believe our work is the finest available, and we make every effort, with every vehicle, to ensure the best repairs are performed. We stand behind all our work for as long as you own your vehicle. That is also our personal guarantee to you!
Will you work with my insurance company?
Yes! As a fully licensed and approved repair facility, we accept and work with all insurance companies on your behalf. We choose to retain our independent status because we choose to work for you!
How to Keep Your Vehicle Paint Finish Beautiful
- Always rinse vehicle before washing to remove all abrasive grit that can scratch the finish.
- Wash the car frequently, preferably by hand. Often, water alone will clean the car thoroughly. For heavy soil, a mild liquid soap (not detergent) is recommended.
- Wash your car in the shade — not the sun.
- For the first three months of your new paint, you should hand-wash with clean, cold water (with very little soap — if any).
- Do not wash at a car wash or use a high pressure washer for three months after new finish is applied.
- Rinse off completely, then hand-dry with a chamois or terry cloth.
- After two to three months, when your paint has cured thoroughly, use a soft liquid wax without any abrasive in it.
Call Us Today At (954) 983-5127